Joe Lamoureux- Realtor®
As a retired member of the RCMP and having moved a fair bit during his service, Joe is keenly aware of the challenges associated with buying & selling homes. Arriving in 1984, the Alberni Valley was his final posting & it has been a wonderful place to raise a family with Sandra. They have worked alongside one another as the Lamoureux HOME Team, since Joe became a licensed REALTOR® in 2005. Joe takes great pride in being upfront & honest, while giving you professional service. It's not only about doing good business, it's about being a good person. Every Client is treated to the same service & effort. No matter the value of the home they are buying or selling. What matters most is your satisfaction. Nothing else.
Five fun facts about Joe:
1. Joe loves schmoozing & meeting new people;
Sandra Lamoureux- Realtor®
Since earning her License in Jan, 2004, Sandra brings her natural enthusiasm & energy to her work as a Real Estate Professional of the Lamoureux HOME Team, along with her husband & life partner, Joe. Her experience leaves her well equipped in marketing their Listed properties, helping Buyers find their perfect place, managing showings & appointments, keeping Clients in the loop, and assuring all transactions are kept in order & stress-free, Start to Completion. Sandra will always let folks know what they need to hear, as they maneuver through all their Real Estate concerns together.
Five fun facts about Sandra:
1) Sandra loves that she gets to work & play with Joe, the love of her life;
2) When she's not taking care of business, she can be found playing in her garden, relaxing on the dock, or creating & sharing fabulous meals with family & friends;
3) Her personal mantra is, 'Everything Happens for a Reason;'
4) She believes that together rich coffee, dark chocolate & fine red wine are a food group, unto themselves, and;
5) Sandra has both a creative bent, and a bent sense of humour!