This morning was nasty and rainy but there were a few new listings on tour that made going outside worth it. There were 7 listings to view today. So here's some of what we saw...
1. A retro South Port family home. Dated, but in great shape with loads of potential- 3 bedrooms, and 1.5 baths, all for under $170,000.
2. A really great family sized home, well over 3,000sq ft on .52 of an acre in a country semi-rural setting. This house has a great home business space already in place. Super unique!
3. Deal of the Day- A fixer upper in upper North Port for only $139,900. This little 2 bedroom rancher needs some updating, but at this price is a GREAT investment opportunity for a first time home buyer, invertor or retiree.
4. Cherry Creek Home- Home in popular Cherry Creek area with four bedrooms on .22 acre under $280k.
5. FEATURED LISTING- Amazing West Coast Design with lake views! This home is great for a large family or could be a lovely B&B. Five bedrooms and 4 bahrooms- $597,000.
For more pictures and info check out- http://albernihometeam.com/mylistings.html/details-28905799
If you or anyone you know might be interested in any of the above mentioned properties, we'd love to hear from you! Cheers! firstname.lastname@example.org