Five facts about Alixe:
1. A mom to a fun-loving, busy, funny little boy and a “snorkie” dog named Molly
2. Loves all things home décor and DIY home projects
3. Believes in; indulging in good food, life, and red wine
4. Happily married to her high school sweetheart
5. Favorite places to be; lake, beach, wineries, and always surrounded with family and friends
My chosen career as a Real Estate Professional is my perfect destiny! Becoming a licensed REALTOR® with RE/MAX Mid-Island Realty in 2004, I bring enthusiasm and energy to all of my Alberni Valley Clients. As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES), I’m also well equipped to assist seniors making a change.
When you feel ready to sell your home, you can be sure that you will honestly hear what you need to hear, in order to realize top dollar in a reasonable time frame.
When you up for the adventure of buying your first or next home, I will take the time to determine all of your needs, to help you find your perfect place, at the best possible price. And we’ll have fun doing it! I thrive as a keen negotiator, so whether you are selling or buying Real Estate, I promise that I will take great care of your concerns, and help you to, “Dream with your Eyes Open!”
Five facts about Sandra
1. Loves that she gets to work & play with the love of her life Joe & her daughter Alixe
2. When she’s not working you’ll find her in her garden, on the dock or sharing fabulous meals (that she usually cooks) with family & friends
3. Personal mantra; “Everything Happens for a Reason”
4. Believes that; together, dark chocolate & red wine is a food group, unto itself
5. She has a creative bent, and a bent sense of humour
As retired member of the RCMP and having moved quite a bit during my service, I am aware of the stresses associated with finding a new home in a new community. Port Alberni was my last posting in 1984, and I’ve been here ever since and haven’t looked back. The Alberni Valley has been a wonderful place to raise my family, and now I get to work alongside my wife and daughter as part of the Alberni Home Team. Since becoming at a licensed Real Estate professional in 2005, I’ve been fortunate to work with and meet so many new people. I pride myself on taking time with each new client to really get to know them and their individual needs. Whether you’re relocating to the Alberni Valley, looking to sell your home, buy an investment property, your first home, or perhaps your second or third, I look forward to assisting you with your any of your local Real Estate needs!
Five Facts about Joe
1.Loves meeting new people
2.Married to Sandra for 32 years, father of two
3.Favorite Job; Being a Grandpa
4.Favorite place to be; Skiing anywhere there’s good snow, relaxing on the dock, anywhere with family.
5. Believes that the two best forms of relieving stress are; A Giant Schnauzer named Vadah, and a fire engine red motorcycle.